One day my kids opened the front door to the HUGE box. Much to their surprise it was FILLED with the Kung Zhu Zhu pets. They were in LOVE. The kids were so excited to rip open the box and start playing with their new found friends. They were forced to clean the house before they were able to play with them. I have never seen them clean so fast in my life. After the house was clean the kids patiently waited while I put the Kung Zhu set together. The excitement for the kids was almost to much. They just could hardly contain themselves. After spending the whole afternoon about an hour putting the whole thing together they were finally able to start playing. They played and played and played. They were perfect little angels. The mear thought of them fighting they knew what would be taken away.
For those of you that don’t know what Kung Zhu are they are the latest and greatests Zhu Zhu pets. They are directed at boys and they are ninja esq type of Zhu Zhu pets. They have armor and fighting areana and lots and lots of cool stuff.
This is going to be one of the tops gifts this year for Christmas. I just know it. So do you want to join in on the action? Well now is your chance. We are have a set to giveaway. Here is what you can win.
2 Zhu Zhu pets
and 2 topper things for the arena.
By entering this you are sure to be the coolest parent EVER.
Ways to enter to be the hero for the day in your kids eyes.
- subscribe to our blog
- like mommy confessions blog on facebook
- Leave a comment on who would just love the Zhu Zhu pets
- Leave comments this week on the different posts.
- Follow both of us on twitter
- Tweet #mommyconfessionsblog wants to give you a Kung Zhu set. http://wp.me/pLE71-GY
- Blog about this giveaway leaving a link back to our giveaway.
- Tell us about a toy that you remember waiting in line for as a child. (mine was my first cabbage patch kid)
- Don’t have a story to tell us about. Tell us about a toy tried to find but couldn’t.
As always please leave your name and email contact and leave an entry for EACH way you enter.
Go ahead add a little squeak into your day.
If you don’t win you can always buy them at Walmart or Target if you are lucky enough to get your hands on them. They are pretty hard to find.
I do have to share that every time I think of the Kung Zhu the song Kung Foo Fighting goes thru my head. It is crazy.
Winner will be chosen by random.org on Monday August 9th at 10pm
***I was sent a Kung Zhu set for my review. These opinions are my honest and truthful feelings. My kids LOVE these.****