So I get this package in the mail the other day and it was from Sigg. My daughter eagerly stands beside me watching what was about to come out and low and behold it is a Hello Kitty Sigg bottle. She instantly fell in love. Begging saying Mommy can’t I have it. I love it. Well how could I tell her No. So Dear little Scarlett has been my reviewer on this.
As a mom I can tell you what I love about SIGG. I love the spout that is on the bottle. At first it took a second to figure it out. You have to push down on it. But now. That is my favorite part of it. No more leaking bottles in my house, car, or purse. We went to the zoo the other day and of course Scarlett took her Hello Kitty SIGG bottle with us. I put cold water in it before we left. By the end of the day she was still drinking from it and do you know it was still cold. (IT was SOOO HOT that day to.) How great is that.
They also offer smaller ones for little kids. I keep thinking about ordering Paisley one since she just loves Scarlett’s.
These bottles are so stylish and easy to use. They help the environment by not wasting the plastic that we use everyday with out plastic water bottles. Hey and they are mommy friendly you know what that mean. Dishwasher Safe. YIPPEE.
They have different types of lids tons of different styles. Head over to SIGG and take a look.
In 2008 Sigg celebrated their 100th aniversary. Not to many companies can say that.
For over 100 years, SIGG has utilized Swiss precision to design and build products that make life easier and a little more enjoyable.
SIGG is a brand of optimism and hope, of forward thinking and positive action.
- We make bottles to the highest standards of Swiss quality and craftsmanship.
- We make bottles that are ecologically sound, reusable and ultimately, easily recycled.
- We make bottles that are as fashionable as they are functional.
- The future we see is green and clean, sleek and stylish.
- Leave a comment telling us what you do to be kind to our earth.
- Subscribe to our blog.
- Visit SIGG and tell me what your favorite SIGG is.
- Tell your friends to come visit us. If they do have them mention your name and you get credit for them.
- Enter one of our other giveaways (make sure it is still open if the giveaway is closed your entry doesn’t count.)
- Follow us on twitter.
- Tweet about the giveaway using #mommyconfessionsblog #Sigg #giveaway along with the link.
- Like us on facebook.
- Leave a comment on our facebook telling us why you love Mommy Confessions Blog.
- Blog about this giveaway linking it to us. If you don’t blog post it on your facebook.