Okay, so it’s been a nutso week. Here are this week’s confessions…
- I’m tired. I mean like sit down on the couch for more than 30 seconds and I’m out like a light tired.
- We added a Facebook Fan page this week and I was excited. Even if it meant “outing” us to people.
- By “outing” I mean that up until now, if you knew about our blog either you found us, were a fellow blogger or we chose to tell you. Otherwise, it was Super Secret…haha.
- There have been a lot of changes to the blog. While some of them excite me, some I’m just okay with.
- The ones that I’m just okay with honestly aren’t that big a deal either. Mainly, just computer code and such.
- I watched my cousin’s son this week a couple of days. We love having him over to play with us AND it gives Ren some time with another boy. Goodness knows in his “world of only girls” another little guy is thrilling!
- My brother fixed my van window yesterday, which promptly broke again once I got home. Thanks for trying Sean!
- Next week I will be posting more. I have a few things to post about so I can be held accountable!
- Did you see my review for Protect-A-Bed? If not, please check it out. They really are worth the investment!
- A went back to school this week after being off for spring break. I missed her!
- Although when A went back her attitude, eye rolling and smart mouth returned. Dear Lord, please let me keep my patience and realize it’s only a phase, otherwise, I may lose it!
- CS is a dirt monster. Yes, some things DO slip a mom’s mind over the winter. Things like, your 2 year old LOVES to throw handfuls of dirt in the air and spin in the dust. While funny the first 100 times, after that, not so much. My water bill should reflect this love of dirt next month….ugh!
- I’m trying to convince Chuck a weekend getaway with just us would be nice. Even if it’s only to the “big town” down the road. I’m not sure it’s working though….suggestions??
- Oh, I got my tote bag and coffee mug from ABC Daytime and Mom Central yesterday for being a The View Ambassador Mom. I was giddy with excitement. It’s the little things ya know!
- Oh, and lastly, a HUGE HEY Y’ALL to my friends who may be checking us out for the first time. If you’re here from my Facebook page, take a look around. I hope you find me ummm, inspiring, insightful, humorous, wierd, strange, the same as I always am.
I’m done for this weeks Mommy Confessions. Feel free to leave your own in the comment section below! Have a terrific weekend and I’ll be back next week!