Well it is Friday and I am so glad so say GOODBYE to this week.
I confess that…
- My Grandfather had a Mini Stroke this week. He spent a day in the hospital. He seams to be better now.
- My mom really needs to make him stop driving.
- I did something to my eye the other night that forced me to wear my glasses out in public. AHHHH
- I can’t see out of these darn things.
- Evan has lost another tooth. Thus leaving him looking like we need to buy a trailer out in KY and put a few broken washers and cars out in our front yard.
- I laugh at him when he talks because he sounds so funny.
- Evan stuck a tac up his nose on Monday
- He told me it “accidentally” fell in it.
- My dad sent me something on facebook that was boreder line prono.
- OH I hope me putting that in here doesn’t get lots of spam.
- In his defense he didn’t send it he was hacked.
- I wish I had a fairy Godmother that would clean my house.
- Living in OHIO is getting really old. One day great weather the next it is freaking Cold. I just don’t get it.
- I have been working on our Blog’s new look.
- It is taking a lot longer than I had hopped.
- I had to bring my hubby into help. So guess that means no talking about him anymore. HAHA
- My medifast comes in today. I am so excited.
- I am going to feel like crap for the next few days but it will be so worth it.
- I truely LOVE being a stay at home mom.
- If I wasn’t I would have missed Paisley saying MAMA for the first time.
- I am really the luckiest person in the world.
- It always concerns me when my dad talks with my Ex~boyfriend.
- I hate birth control. It has so many darn side effects.
- It looks like it is snowing on my face. My side is so darn dry. YUCK!!
Well that is it for me. Good things are coming soon so don’t go anywhere. Also if you live in the Dayton area check out the giveaway to the Ringling Brothers & Barnum and Baily Circus.