Crap I can’t believe Kandi beat me again. I think she is writing this stuff ahead and posting it.
I confess that..
- I think Kandi is posting her confessions early to make me look bad. LOL Just kidding. I thought it was funny.
- I am with Kandi this time change is killing me.
- If my hubby leaves the soy milk out all night 1 more time I might just be on the nightly news for beating the snot out of him. (He has done this 2 days in a row.)
- I loved meeting all the new people this week at the Kroger Vibe thing.
- I am so lucky that I have such incredible friends.
- Drama is getting really old. I am just keeping myself out of it.
- Kroger saved my butt yesterday I didn’t even have to think about what to make for dinner.
- I am COMPLETELY unprepared for the kids birthday party this weekend.
- I am so much stuff to do this weekend I have no clue how I am going to get it all done.
- My mother in law will be here next Friday and my upstairs is a complete mess.
- Looks like I am going to start planning our trip to DISNEY. The kids are so excited as am I.
- I am really loving this great weather we are having. I just want to get out and garden but since it is going to snow next week guess I will not.
- Paisley is going thru this “Crying” phase it is driving me nuts.
- I spent $100 on a piece of popcorn this week. Read here.
- Everyday I am reminded that God is in control.
- I was so proud yesterday when I took all 4 kids to the dentist. They were so good.
- I am been having some freaky dreams lately.
- I am refusing to do Spring Cleaning. I think I may just hire someone to come do it.
- If 1 more person tells me that have bets going on when I will get pregnant again I might just scream.
- I am now rocking and Iphone and I love it.
Well that is about it for me. I have some cleaning to do.
Do you have any confessions? We would love to hear them.