Wow I can’t believe Kandi beat me to this. I must be really slacking this week.
I confess that…
- I am really sad that Paisley turned 1 this week. It seams that she grew up so fast.
- Even though I am sad it doesn’t look as bad when people ask me how old my kids are.
- I had a really rough day yesterday.
- Poor Kandi called and I bet she never expected to have me crying.
- I made a huge mistake and accidentally told my mother in law about some issues that I am having with Tommy.
- Tommy and I had a long talk last night and well I hope he understands that he needs to change.
- It isn’t anything major just men being men.
- I really miss Evan today. I mean I miss him everyday but for some reason I miss him a lot today. I almost want to go pick him up from school and just let him have a day off.
- I am not looking forward to take all 4 kids to the Dr tonight and 3 of them getting shots.
- Did I mention that my mother in law has her tickets to come in.
- I finally got the answer that I knew was coming about my mom and her house. I am glad it can be fixed and it isn’t to late.
- my house can get clean and 10 minuets later it is trashed again.
- I had a war with Verizon that has been going on for several months and I finally won. See this post if you want to read about my awful phone that was once great.
- I am really nervous to change cell phone carriers since I have been with Verizon for many many years.
- I am totally excited to be getting my IPhone.
- My good friend is having some major issues. I feel bad that I can’t help her other than just listening I wish I had some great words of wisdom. Just know that I love you and it will all work out.
- The next few weekends are going to be crazy busy.
- I am totally loving this weather. Other than my allergy’s are killing me.
Well I think that is about it. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Take some time to soak in the beautiful pictures that God has put in front of you.