Oh my word it is a SUNNY Friday and I couldn’t be more thrilled.
I confess that…
- I have missed the sunshine. I was getting a little sad from seeing gray skies all the time.
- I really need one of those light therapy lamps or maybe a tanning bed to help in the winter.
- I don’t get the winter blues I just need sunshine.
- I was up every hour last night with 1 kid or another. UGG
- The above statement makes for one tired momma.
- I had to ask myself yesterday “what would Tommy do” I did what he would do and I feel really guilty now.
- I think I will have to confess to him what I did.
- What did I do you ask. I got a check in the mail for $210 and I kept it and didn’t tell him. It came to me has nothing to do with the family. I feel like I should tell him since it is a good amount of money but I don’t want to since I know he wouldn’t tell me.
- I want to put the money towards one of those little mini lap tops.
- I have the best group of ladies at my MOPS table. They ROCK!!!
- I can’t wait for my night out with a few great girls. Kandi being one of them. Can’t wait.
- I wish the 4th girl could make it but I feel her pain she is recovering from a spinal headache and blood patch. I hope you feel better soon.
- I did a lot of “Cooking for the insanely lazy” this week.
- Is it wrong that “Cooking for the insanely lazy” makes me bitter.
- My hubby and I got in a huge argument this week for some strange reason I said I am sorry when I didn’t do anything in the first place.
- I LOVE The Marriage Ref. It is a funny show I just wish they would show real arguments and not silly ones.
- My little girl will be 1 tomorrow and it makes me sad and happy at the same time.
- I will no longer look like a freak due to being able to say I have a 6 yr old 5 yr old 1 yr old and 5 week old. It doesn’t sound as bad.
- I have only bought legos for her bday.
Well I think that is about it for me. I hope you have a great week. Take some time to enjoy the nice warmish weather and sunshine. I know I will.
Don’t forget to enter our giveaway for a $25 gift card.