First off, I’m going to apologize now for any spelling mistakes you may see. I’m using my tablet to write these and sometimes it works improperly.
This week I confess:
- I lost my temper with Ren and have felt guilty since.
- My little cousin is getting married tomorrow. I’m so happy for her!
- yet, I have NOTHING to wear! I tore my sad closet apart yesterday and nothing.
- I have to find something though. New clothes are not in my budget right now…ugh!
- I will never understand Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Chuck went to the office 3 days this week! Normalcy returned.
- My kids LOVE my iPod Touch. I don’t allow them to use it and put it up, yet somehow they always get it.
- We are really thinking of putting CS in Spanish lessons. She speaks as much in Spanish as English and mixes the two. Thank goodness I remember lots from Spanish!
- Someone from my past returned late last week. While I think we could be friends, it’s still a little awkward.
- I need to do a View Ambassador post today!
- I also need to post to FFC soon!
- I’m looking forward to our Moms Nite tonight as well! Adult interaction is a good thing!!!
- I’m done for this week!
Remember our $25 gift card giveaway from Ecostore!
Also, Happy Happy 1st Birthday Paisley (tomorrow!)