Last week we ate almost everything I had planned. I did order pizza on one night and hadn’t really planned to. It was a night when hubby “forgot” to tell me about the BBQ he and his co-workers were having. It was very hot and humid that day too, so pizza was a good option. Little mess, little clean-up and still filling. We had a chicken fresco pizza too. It had chicken, mushrooms, cheese, peppers and onion. It also was drizzled with olive oil on the crust instead of marinara….soooo good!!!
This week I will be cooking in the crock pot quite a bit. It is hot and sticky around here already and cooking just makes it worse!! Yay for Crock Pots!!!!
1. Herb cooked pork loin with broccoli
2. Steak kabobs with squash, zucchini and onion
4. Roast with potatoes and carrots
5. whole wheat spaghetti and meatballs
6. Burger and Dogs on the grill
To see more menus and get some awesome ideas head of to orgjunkie.com or click here.